These are disposable medical face masks used daily by leading hospitals, medical facilities, nursing homes, government agencies, states, and cities across the USA. 3A Surgical mask is a non-sterile medical face mask that provides Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of ≥ 98% and Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) of ≥ 99.5%. It is composed of a mask body, nose clip, and ear loops. The mask body is made of three layers of medical non-woven fabric (polypropylene) and one layer of melt-blown cloth.
When to use this mask?
This face mask is intended to be worn by personnel during medical procedures to protect both the patient and the operating personnel from the transfer of microorganisms, body fluids, and particulate material transfer. This can also be worn during first-aid.
The quick details for you.
- 3ply surgical medical mask (Polyprolylene spunbond inner and outer layers, and polypropylene meltblown filter layer)
- ASTM Level 2 - Moderate barrier protection
- Latex-free and fiberglass free
- BFE > 98%
- PPFE > 99.5%
- Highly breathable
- Flexible ear loops
- ASTM Level 2
- 510k Approved
- Filters incoming air
- Full coverage for mouth and nose
- Pliable plastic coated nose piece
- Single use only. Masks should be disposed after each use.
- Ideal for Nurses, Doctors, Firefighters, EMT, etc.
A detailed overview:
Instructions: It is non-washable
- 3-Ply mask that is electro statically charged: The mask comes with melt-blown filtration in three layers which has a filtration rate of more than 99%. This number is quite high in terms of measuring the filtration capacity/rate of a mask against the infected aerosol droplets including bacteria, viruses, pollutants, dust, smoke, etc.
- Premium quality: What you get here is of the highest standards and these masks are tested using the state-of-art high-end equipments.
- Breathable: The masks are made up of soft materials that are light on skin. The nose strip is pliable and the ear loops are flexible. This unique shape and pattern makes it a perfect fit for long time wear. This is proper fit tested.
- Meeting International Standards: The 3 ply masks meet the WHO guidelines and are a certified respirator that meets the standards including ASTM level 2.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.