Short description: This clear-colored glove is powdered with absorbable dusting powder, smooth finish, beaded cuff, and is ambidextrous. These vinyl gloves meet or exceed ASTM examination glove standards and comply with the quality guidelines of ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA-QSR.
- Made from high quality PVC
- Good quality and durable alternative to latex gloves
- Single-use and non-sterile
- Latex free, powder free
- 100 Pair of gloves per carton
- Soft and comfortable to wear
- Well-suited for use in other applications including institutional, industrial, and food service.
- Material: Polyvinyl chloride
- 6” average length
- 5 mils average fingertip thickness (single)
- 0 mils average cuff thickness (single)
- Medical-grade, made from high quality PVC, soft and comfortable to wear
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Well-suited for use in other applications including institutional, industrial, and food service
- Protective against biological contaminants
- Dexterity, durability and comfort
- Made up of natural rubber
Well suited for: Food handling, industrial handling, institutional handling
- Polymer coated
- Slick inner coating
- Micro-rough textured surface
- Less possibility of getting allergic reactions from latex, as it is made up of natural rubber.
- Superior elasticity
- Comfortable fit
- High strength and durability
- Easy to don
- High tactile sensitivity and better gripping experience
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.