1500 Series N95 Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask with Low-Profile Nose Bridge.
- Meets CDC guidelines for protection against TB exposure control standards and protection against laser plumes of surgical smoke; bacterial filter efficiency >99.9%; highest ASTM level of fluid resistance (160 mm Hg).
- Dura-Mesh shell prevents filter media contact by contaminated gloves or hands; shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer.
- Facepiece is naturally contoured for less pressure; straps are securely attached so they don't break at the seal.
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater for non-oil based particulates; meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1.
- Metal-free, molded nose bridge provides the wearer an easy comfortable fit; softspun lining for increased comfort and durability; soft foam nose cushion for added comfort.
- Bacterial filter efficiency >99.9%
- Available in 5 color coded sizes
- Highest ASTM level of fluid resistance (160 mm Hg)
- Not manufactured with natural rubber latex
- No need for pre-stretching straps
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband
- Facepiece is naturally contoured for less pressure
- Straps are securely attached so they don’t break at the seal
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater for non-oil based particulates
- Certified under 42CFR84
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative.
||20 Each / box|
|REUSABLE OR DISPOSABLE||Disposable|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.