The N95 Respirator is designed to provide respiratory protection for the user. This product is approved for a filter efficiency of 95% or greater against solid and liquid aerosols free of oil. This product contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
- Tested by an ISO 17025 credited lab.
- If worn properly, masks are designed for protection of the mouth and nose.
- This product is approved for a filter efficiency of 95% or greater against solid and liquid aerosols free of oil.
- Designed to help provide respiratory protection for the user.
- Non-medical masks come in boxes of 20, which is ideal for daily use.
- Adjustable metal nose clip on top of mask for snug fit across nose.
- Non-woven fabric with a contoured construction.
- N95 respirators are designed to fit closely to the face and create a tight seal.
Full information sheet available here.
For large orders, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
N95 Particulate Respirator (Foldable)
Inner layer: polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabric
Middle layer: polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven + hot air cotton
Outer layer: polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabric
Elastic bands: polyester/nylon spandex blend
Nose clip: aluminum
20 masks/box (Individually wrapped)
- Suitable for protecting the mouth, nose, chin from airborne particles such as liquid aerosols, blood, body fluids and secretions.
- For Adult use only.
- Do not wash.
- Store in a cool, dry, clean place away from fire and contamination.
- Store between -20 °C and 38 °C (-4°F and 100°F) with relative humidity below 80%.
- Expires 2 years after production date listed on package.
3-Step Check before Use
1. Do not use if the packaging has been opened or damaged.
2. Check if the elastic bands are in good condition and are not damaged.
3. Check that the metallic strip is not broken.
- Unfold the mask and hold it with both hands, with the metallic strip facing up.
- Place elastic bands around the neck and head respectively. Put the mask against your face covering 3. both nose and mouth.
- Adjust the metallic strip over the bridge of the nose by using two fingers to press down until achieving a close fit.
- Perform a fit test according to instructions.
- Place both hands over the mask.
- Take a deep breath and hold your breath for a few seconds, making sure the mask collapses inward as you inhale.
- Then exhale and hold your breath for a few seconds, making sure the mask bulges outward as you exhale.
- If air leaks, reposition the mask, tighten the metallic strip and reposition the elastic bands for a better fit.
Follow steps 1-3 again until a tight seal has been achieved.
- Masks that have passed the fitting test are now safe to use.
- Facial hair or other facial features may prevent the mask from achieving a proper fit. If a tight seal is not achievable, please DO NOT use this product.
- If you experience difficulty breathing, dizziness, or other symptoms, leave the contaminated area immediately.
Time Use Limitation
If the mask becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area and replace and refit the new mask.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.